So here we are, some 5 years since I (hannah) last wrote an acutal blog entry. (Anyone still remember when Xanga was the "IT" site?!) And as if I honestly have time enough to spare, I thought it may be a fun thing to re-enter the world of blogging and meet up with other friends doing the same. Maybe it's because our life has recently just gone through some major changes at every turn... perhaps this will be theraputic and help preserve my sanity! Here goes nothin....
Allow me to first introduce myself. My name is Hannah. I love Jesus and need his mercy and grace every hour of every day. I stumble and fall all the time, am far from perfect (contrary to popular belief... haha!), and could never be deserving of His grace... but I'm most definitely hopeless without it. I'm from the midwest and have been here most of my life. I have one brother and his wife, as well as my mom and stepdad, that live here in town. My dad passed away almost 2 1/2 years ago. Miss you all the time, Daddy! I just returned to college part-time a year ago after a much too long 6 year break. Now I'm a full time nursing student with big plans! Long term I want to push myself through grad school to become a Nurse Anesthetist. I'm a black and white, formula driven, by the book kinda person. I hate life's many shades of grey, and as boring as it sounds I do much better with a lot of structure and a decent amount of predictability! So I honestly believe this would be the best nursing fit for me (providing I can manage the stress!). I'm married to a very wonderful man named Matt, who will hopefully share in this blogging journey so that any of you who follow can enjoy his wit, humor, and just overall greatness! He's far better with words than I, anyhow :) We've been married for just about 3 1/2 years and have 2 dogs and 2 cats as our babies! Only the Lord knows if and when we'll be able to bring actual humans into our little family... Matt comes from a family of 7 kids. We are moving, as we speak, onto his parent's property to rent their guest house so we can both survive being in school (he's going part time). We have been so very blessed in so many ways, in spite of the great amount of stress that has come our way at times during our marriage. We are just so thankful for God's provisions.
And there you have it. Just a little introduction to our world. At some point I shall figure out how to post some photos and I will try my best to get the husband in here. For now I sit at Starbucks as I wait without a car... Misadventure for the day: Front driver's side tire has been leaking air and I take my car in to get fixed, without an appointment. Equals waiting for 3 1/2 hours before said car will be ready to drive again. Fun! But I shall be staying put, as I felt like Frogger earlier when I had to walk across a very busy street to go in search of food. I should be utilizing every second possible to study, as the nursing school load is getting preeeetty heavy. I'm sure having a hard time finding motivation, much less the ability to actually concentrate!
Well, I think that is quite enough for a start. Til we meet again...
hahah Well, I liked the introduction to your life, since I only ever get little bits and pieces on FB and from Nick. When I read your blog, I laugh..cause I'm black and white too baby!!! lol And today...that black and white has me very stressed! hahaha Anyways, I'm now following you and looking forward to reading more. When you get a chance, you should read mine. I haven't posted in a while but I use to alot. Maybe will pick it back up soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks Britt! I don't know if you saw, but I'm following you now too! So now I can stay up on yours as well :) I hope you and Nick are doing great!!!
ReplyDelete